Monday, August 27, 2012

4 Beautiful Years



This past week we celebrated our 4-year anniversary. Four awesomely wonderful, very real, very lived-in, very loved-in years. What a ride. What an adventure. What a fairy tale.

Thanks to our great friends, Rob & Gina, we were able to get away together for a fun evening out (without kids!). 

August 22nd, 2008
so in love with Aaron. so glad I married my best friend. so grateful we were sealed in the temple for time and eternity.



August 22nd, 2012
out to eat




Ruth, our favorite recruiter from KPMG, sent us these AWESOME shirts that Aaron helped design last year. Just in time for Thursday's big game, and just in time for our anniversary. Happy anniversary to us. :)



devoted cougar fans!

yes, we'll be watching the game on thursday. it starts at 10:15pm our time. hope I stay awake!









Looking forward to many beautiful adventures ahead!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together! I love the BYU shirts. Go Cougars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You have such a cute family! Love the shirts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirts! I WANT ONE! ;) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete