This is my attempt at catching up. Here we go.
My sister, Cathy, had an adorable little boy, P, in November. Love that we have another boy on the Crowder side!
Thanksgiving - spent in Washington D.C. with my awesome cousins. we saw it all. so.much.fun.
| awesomeness defined. |
Newsies - Aaron took me on a sweet date to the city to see Newsies. BEST SHOW EVER!!
Christmas - our first away from our extended family. thankfully we have friends here and we had our fair share of fun and fancy Christmas parties. we spent Christmas Eve (day) in the city with our friends and had so much fun. p.s. it is way more fun to be a parent on Christmas. :)
![]() |

Aaron finished the CPA exam. Oh. happy. day. HE IS GORGEOUS. (check out their blue eyes, handsome guys.)
Thomas is everyone's favorite. His helmet is working well and he is happy as can be. He is in the process of getting his upper four teeth. Wahoo.
Oh, and MY MOM IS COMING!!! WAHOO!
I promise to try and blog more. I said, "try."










I love you and I love your sweet family! Oh Michael's faces! Oh sweet Thomas! You busy mom, you are INCREDIBLE!
ReplyDeleteI miss you and wish that we were coming too! I love seeing your posts and your cute pics. I love you, seester. P.S. You are so skinny and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou're all so wonderful! Your eyes were quite literally glowing from excitement at Newsies! Love it.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteTom Tidwell: On free shipping stores the list of most beneficial facts that we will do to offer thoroughly clean water can be to have wholesome forests...[and] one of many details we are concentrating bridal wedding dress on is how we can do an improved project to take a look at many of the capacities which are available on the Federal organizations and then also operating then while using the states, the counties, as well as metropolitan areas and also to get it done in men suits sale
the coordinated fashion.